South Beach Smoke Review
When it comes to electronic cigarette taste and freshness, South Beach Smoke has proven its mettle as a brand that will give its competitors a run for their money. Apart from featuring a very convenient two-piece design that only takes about less than a minute to assemble, it also highlights a premier selection of flavors that will surely impress even the most demanding e-cig users.
Have you ever thought about switching to electronic cigarettes? South Beach Smoke might just be the perfect choice for you. Nonetheless, before you get your hands on your very own South Beach Smoke starter kit, make sure you check out the positives and negatives pointed out in this review to make an informed decision about whether or not the kit selections that are as low as $29.99 are really worth the purchase.
The Good Stuff
- Cool, user-friendly design. Unlike most other brands that have a cumbersome 3-piece design that takes almost forever to put together, South Beach Smoke headlines a convenient 2-piece model that only needs a quick twist to get down to business. Top it off with superb aesthetics from the smallest packaging details to overall kit presentation and you’ve certainly got an eye candy of an e-cig.
- Diverse flavor and nicotine strength lineup. With its premium selection of flavors like vanilla, chocolate and cherry, including pure tobacco and menthol, enjoying the refreshing puff you’ve always wanted is as easy as firing up your South Beach Smoke e-cig. To take the wow factor up a notch, these also individually come with customizable nicotine levels that range from zero to full-bodied goodness.
- Amazing starter kit freebies. Aside from getting access to the usual fare of multi-flavor cartridges, charger and atomizers, you’ll also receive a $100 gas rebates certificate whether you choose to go for South Beach Smoke’s Premium starter kit or Deluxe Plus set just to make the whole deal even sweeter.
- Longer-lasting cartridges. A single South Beach Smoke cartridge/atomizer combo can provide about 250 to 300 puffs depending on the user, considerably longer than the usual pack of regular cigarettes. With traditional smokes fetching up to $6 to $10 a pack, you’re sure to save a lot more bucks in the long run.
- 100% safety and convenience. Since it doesn’t involve flame or any lighting mechanism whatsoever to function, South Beach Smoke electronic cigarettes can be used whenever and wherever you want. Besides doing away with all the annoying ash and stubs, including potential burns from all that fire and heat, you’re sure not to reek of repulsive smoke even after having a few drags.
- Competitive pricing. With a variety of complete starter kits that range from $30 to $95, South Beach Smoke has some of the most economical e-cig selections in the market. Whether you go for the Premium, Deluxe, Premium Plus or perhaps Deluxe Plus options, you won’t have to empty your bank account just to get your hands on quality electronic cigarettes.
- Home delivery program. South Beach Smoke offers a unique optional home delivery program that users can enroll in to enjoy a number of perks free of charge. Apart from a lifetime replacement warranty, members can also get access to big discounts on all cartridge refills and several other exclusive special offers. The program is so convenient that 95% of all South Beach Smoke customers sign up almost instantly.
The Not So Good Stuff
- Slight delay in delivery. Some South Beach Smoke clients complain that orders for starter kits and cartridge refills can sometimes be as much as a week late. Instead of linking with faster courier services like UPS and FedEx, the Florida-based company sends its items via the United States Postal Service (USPS), which can be a bit slower than most commercial dispatchers.
- Not too “realistic” design. While there is really no difference between regular cigarettes and South Beach Smoke e-cigs when it comes to taste, some meticulous users relate that the look and feel of the latter is somewhat different when compared to other electronic cigarette brands. They are much longer and wider to appear as authentic as possible.
Although South Beach Smoke electronic cigarettes may have a couple of drawbacks along the way, it still should be on top of your list when you’re zeroing in on e-cigs that are very affordable yet highlight the quality and zing that can easily compare to other more expensive varieties. How about grabbing a starter kit right away so you can try out the product yourself?