Blu Cigs Review
While Blu Cigs emerged a little later to the electronic cigarette scene than the others, it has certainly made a name for itself in the market as one of the more popular brands in the business. Besides having the look, taste and feel of regular cigarettes, Blu Cigs gathers more and more followers each day due to the unique perks users can get access to as soon as they grab their very own starter kits.
Nonetheless, make sure you think over the following pros and cons highlighted in this review before you get hold of your Blu Cigs package so you can easily make an informed decision about whether or not the $69.95 price is really worth the buy. Without further ado, let’s start off with the good stuff:
- Top-notch starter kit components. A standard Blu Cigs starter kit includes a pack of 5 cartridges, 2 lithium ion batteries, a wall charger, a USB charger as well as 5 new and improved cartridges in the strength and flavor of your choice that easily tops its competitors that normally offer an entry-level battery and cartridge combo.
- Portability at its best. Apart from sporting an innovative design that allows users to bring it anywhere they want, Blu Cigs also offers a unique e-cigarette pack that doubles as a battery charger that makes re-energizing on the go a piece of cake. Top it off with a sleek light blue “cherry” each time you take a puff and Blu Cigs’ trademark ultra modern design is complete.
- Diverse flavor options. Blu Cigs features an exciting lineup of choices that will surely give you the zing and freshness you’ve always wanted with every puff. Aside from the traditional Magnificent Menthol and Classic Tobacco, it also offers fresh selections like Java Jolt, Vivid Vanilla and Cherry Crush.
- Money-back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with your starter kit or perhaps the flavor options Blu Cigs provides isn’t up to par with your preferences, the company offers a 30-day full money-back guarantee. Although most electronic cigarette brands offer a similar deal, theirs can take up to two to three months before you receive the complete amount.
Although Blu Cigs may be one of the most recognized brands in the business, it still has a few kinks here and there that might not totally appeal with all smoking enthusiasts. Here comes the not so good stuff:
- Cumbersome atomizer. Users looking for a more “authentic” electronic cigarette experience might think Blu Cigs’ larger atomizer as a disadvantage since it slightly alters the feel of the device. Instead of holding a regular cigarette – which is the original idea all along – smokers might find its size a bit odd for an e-cig.
- Simulated cherry. Although its signature light blue LED makes Blu Cigs stand out among other brands, most users who are used to seeing a red and orange glow would probably see this feature as somewhat too artificial and affect the whole e-cig smoking switch altogether.
With a multifaceted selection of distinct flavors and a top-notch starter kit that offers more than other brands can provide, scoring your very own Blu Cigs package is definitely a smart choice. For the affordable price of $69.95, this one sure is a winner.